The Tech Forums Official Crysis [Warhead] GPU Benchmark Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your Phenom at 3.4GHz is probably creating a small bottleneck. If you could get it up to 3.8-4GHz I bet you would get a nice boost :D

That's true, I was expecting similar to what the guru3d review had, but they used an i7 975 in their test rig. I'll probably have the time next week to start oc'ing so I'll see what I can get out of it :D (going to run LinX now and see what I get when it's stock).

Crysis does favor nvidia hardware over ATI, so that's factor. Still, I was expecting a little more out of it, like at least matching my GTX 260.

Ok, OC'ed CPU and GPU. Thread settings:
crysisbench65461280x102.png

Custom settings:
crysisbench401351440x95.png

That's 2.94 FPS more on the thread settings, and 13.145 FPS more with my custom settings.

Haha, just ran it at that resolution since I just have a 19" widescreen. Would like to know how it would run at a higher res like that with quadfire though.

And yet it still lags in Crysis :p. I would like a larger monitor, not sure if something like a 30" would be too big (might want crossfire for that though, I would be sad if I couldn't run as high of graphics settings).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom