NZXT Sentry lx Fan Speed..

Status
Not open for further replies.

enigm@tic

In Runtime
Just bought this controller and hooked up 2 scythe slip stream 1900rpm fans but on the controller, one goes up to 1500rpm the other 1600rpm. How can I push them to their max speed of 1900rpm?

Check in your BIOS settings, you might have some sort of fan control still setup in there. If you disable the BIOS fan control you should be able to ramp the fans up to 1900rpms properly.

Thanks, I'll check it out.

*edit - Just checked BIOS and nothing really seems to be holding it back.

I think I figured it out... each channel only has 4 watts so higher powered fans that use more power isn't supported by the NZXT controller. Very poor design, I wish I had never bought it and certainly wouldn't recommend it. Though it does look fancy, that's about it unless you use smaller fans.

I just bought a fan controller a couple weeks ago. Scythe something, idk just dials and it was $20 lol. Works great, looks great, cheap, everything I like.

Yea this is my question at the moment, I found out bout the 4W per channel thing when I got it home and installed...

There are fans that it will work with at full rpm just finding the fans you need is another story.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom