Rate the Wire Management Above You!

first of all... res != radiator. second there is plenty of reason to use zip ties over worm drives, they cost less and are easier to put on imo. and regarding them looking better, thats just your opinion which i respect but just dont agree with. and i wanted the water cooling all internal, which is why it is setup how it is. so if you have any other ideas on tube routing while keeping it internal, LMK. i mean i didnt mod my case for nothing lol

sorry, for some reason i always say res for rad....don't know why...and as i said, 'I'....kinda points to MY OPPINION lol...but ok mate....lmao. worm drives cost like 20c dude and also, how is one bad reason, and one opinionated reason plenty?
i mean i didnt mod my case for nothing lol

what else did you mod? nvm, w/e

and i wanted the water cooling all internal, which is why it is setup how it is

um...obviously? otherwise it would not be like that. You asked me why i thought it looked cluttered...but my rating is done now lol,.... Why post up your build looking for a rating when you shoot down my opinion of it.

@soul: elaborate

well, that cable to the left of the hdds should be hidden, the 24pin should be straight, and yeah the water cooling is going everywhere in the case lol

I understand, you didn't want it on the outside, and yes you did a great job with it, and no I don't have any better ideas haha, but there's only so much you can do when you cram that much into the case. You can't help but make it look a little chunkier :)

^ Burn: I think your case looks good. You did what your could with what you have, 7.9/10 in my book. With larger liquid loops, it can be a bit of a challenge to try and hide stuff. The cable holes in the case are in an odd spot, so you can't tuck the wires away 100%, they are seen a bit more.. But my case is a mess, so who am I to talk.

they are not 20c each
Petra's Tech Shop
$1 each

dude honestly, go to your local hardware store, you would not buy those online, kinda pointless...maybe if at the same time as another order, but even then. I was just in my home hardware for a few things like 3 days ago and there is a variety of different sizes for about 20-40c each....

I've been to my local home depot, and guess what.. they are $1 each... and like I already said I have like 15 of them, but the ones from home depot are a lot more bulky than the ones from PTS so I don't use them

^HARDWARE STORE, home depot is a big store, they are usually over priced....go to a small place...also, you have to buy the small ones, there are a lot of different sizes, there are small ones....but what ever, i really couldn't care less.

@Luke: lol

@yzmxer I think if I ever invest in new clamps I will just get compression fittings... they look slick and are good clamps

Back
Top Bottom