Rate the Wire Management Above You!

Heres my new build...

P1010230.jpg

Hiper Osiris Case, and i tell you, cable management is haaard. There's no room anywhere! :p

hide ur fan wires behind ur mobo. I did that with mine recently.

I hate those mobos with the 24 pin connector so far away from the edge of the board.
I see some loose wires up near the top right corner of the case...tsk tsk :)

8.7/10

pretty nicely done, although the water cooling all over the place makes it look really cluttered because you have two res's.....9ish/10 for wires....6/10 for clutter

btw, i would have used worm drives. also, hope you never want one more hdd in that lol.

leetle messy there still, some of the wires aren't hidden quite properly.

Aesthetics: 8.7
Airflow: 9.5
Complexity: 9.2

total: 168

pretty nicely done, although the water cooling all over the place makes it look really cluttered because you have two res's.....9ish/10 for wires....6/10 for clutter

btw, i would have used worm drives. also, hope you never want one more hdd in that lol.

i have worm drives, but they are home depot ones so they are quite big and are hard the eyes... i use they for some of my connections, zip ties on the rest. zip ties work just as good as worm drives for the loop im running. were i running triple ddc pumps, i would use worm drives as triple pumps would have about 4x the amount of pressure as my current pump and increase the risk of tubes popping off

also all over the place? where else would the tubes go... lol

and as far as hdd's... im only using one of those, been too lazy to take out the bottom one lol

@soul: elaborate

^well one, i would use worm drives because they look better, and are more secure....i would see no point to use zip ties over worm drives. Also, by all over the place, you have it set up a lot different then i would, makes it for there is a bit of unnecessary long tubes...but i would have the bottom res on the outside of the back of the case, for there was much less clutter.

Back
Top Bottom