Need help upgrading my computer from FAST to GODLY!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fayt19

In Runtime
My Current Specs are in my Sig. Idk how much im willing to spend...id say anything under 1k would be perfect! My only problem is my OS...I have Windows Vista 64 bit home premium system builders...so If I change anything in my computer I will be forced to get a new OS...idk if I should Upgrade to Windows 7 or if theres a way around this...either way if someone could help me with this upgrade id greatly appreciate it...

im looking at upgrading w/e that can help me out...8800GT is getting currently outdated and idk whats good anymore...its been awhile since ive looked up stuff...also Q6600 is an amazing CPU idk if I should replace it or not...

Any feedback along with a list of upgrades would be awesome!!

Thanks in advance!!!

you could reuse your case, psu, hdd and optical drive(s).

so you could just replace your cpu, mobo, ram and gpu. thing is idk where you can buy parts from in alaska so maybe you can provide a site to suggest parts from?

Yes Alaska is still part of the USA and Newegg DOES ship to alaska...but I do pay a LOT in shipping, items with free shipping still charge shipping to alaska

Yes Newegg is perfect if I can get some Suggestion parts!

Thanks!!!

I'm British and I know Alaska's part of the US...

I think the confusion was if alaska still counted even though it's not part of main-land america ...and considering the fact they have to drive through canada unless they fly it in, which probably isn't nice on the pockets lol

Sometimes the shipping fees are just for the lower 48.

That rig actually still looks decent to me......maybe OC that cpu some and add another video card.

see, this is probably why i just barely passed american history last year...

(see, wha ha happen wuz...) i know alaska is part of ths us, but when i read what i posted in my last post i thought they literally meant that they only deliver to within the us; as in everything inbetween the east and west coasts and pr.

anyway...

SOUL's suggestions look good if you can spring for those.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom