Rate the Wire Management Above You!

The fan cables at the top left and top right could have been done better. Especially the top right. Both of them should be going straight under the motherboard.
Also, the GPU power cables are curving away to the left instead of straight down.
And as you said, the sata cables aren't the best they could be either.
8.8/10, pretty darn good for a 'quick ''meh' job lol

^top left there is no where else to put it. Top right the cable is not long enough lol, i tried, its doesn't work. it was either that, or out. Gpu power i cant clip on to anything like i did on my old gpu, so i can't make it go nice and straight..kinda lame, my gtx 260 had a little thing i could zip tie them too.

Heres my new build...

P1010230.jpg

Hiper Osiris Case, and i tell you, cable management is haaard. There's no room anywhere! :p

Once again, am not a 1-10 type of guy if comparing this against all other rigs:

Out of a possible 200:

Aesthetics (1-10):7
Airflow (1-10): 7
Complexity (1-10): 7

Total (7+7)*6= 98

If rating 1-10, a 10 being the best you could do with what you have there: 6.5

7 would be with some better zip tie work, 8 would be threading behind the mobo where possible, a 9 would be hole cutting under the mobo and a 10 would require some serious PSU modding.

Once again, am not a 1-10 type of guy if comparing this against all other rigs:

Out of a possible 200:

Aesthetics (1-10):7
Airflow (1-10): 7
Complexity (1-10): 7

Total (7+7)*6= 98

If rating 1-10, a 10 being the best you could do with what you have there: 6.5

7 would be with some better zip tie work, 8 would be threading behind the mobo where possible, a 9 would be hole cutting under the mobo and a 10 would require some serious PSU modding.

airflow for me would be 10 then lol.

Messed around a bit this morning... i don't think i can go any better than this... except with the fan cables :p

I need to get some extensions and an adapter, cos the front one isnt plugged in :D

P1010247.jpg

The cable ties are only little black ones that came with the PSU. And in the new pic a rather larger one that came with the PSU

Anyone wanna lift those ratings? ;)

Back
Top Bottom