New Build Pictures *Big Pics, So 56K warning*

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks guys

^ya i know lol, i should have resized them, but forgot to....then didn't want to upload them all again.

Wouldnt this just fall under the Building, buying or upgrading of either General or High End? I mean why create a whole section that we already have 2 of anyways? I dont get that part....

imo no it wouldn't. as those sections are for advice about building, buying, or upgrading pc's. IMO it should not be about build logs, etc.

How are they just about advice? Mnpctech posts all the time in the Case Mod area to show off his work. Clearly he isnt there for advice. So why would it be different to post a build in the building area?

A build is a build. What makes your build different from anyone else's? The fact you dont need advice? But you are still show casing it to get comments about it. Which i have seen done plenty of times before in the Other HW topic.

I am just confused why there should be a separation for people who build and then show case it compared to those that build, ask questions and then show case it.

Added Spoiler Tags.

^um, ok, i am very much entitled to my oppinion on things. So if i think that it would be better to have a section dedicated for pics of builds etc, then i can.

Btw, the titles kinda is what gives it away, like ...building, buying, or upgrading...does that have anything to do with finished builds, and the context of the title is, threads about building, threads about buying, and upgrading. Not threads about finished builds. but w/e man, dont see why you making it such a big deal.

Btw, the titles kinda is what gives it away, like ...building, buying, or upgrading...

lol... you bought the parts, was part of a new build, and was an upgrade from your last computer, no?

seems to fit pretty well with the title if you ask me
rofl2.gif

I agree with Luke on that :tongue:

But, man, I'm jealous. That is a nice looking (and performing) build! I want an i7.. Maybe this summer :) Or maybe when the i9's come out, lol

btw, what tower is that?

Actually on second thought, I think it would be cool to have a dedicated sticky or something for pictures of members builds.

Most other forums I've been on have something like that

@ifargle: the case is a HAF932

lol... you bought the parts, was part of a new build, and was an upgrade from your last computer, no?

the context of the title of that section is for threads about questions, if you ask me. But honestly enough with this, no more posts about this.

I agree, I'd like a thread like Burninator suggested. Anyone care to start one? I won't have any updated pictures for another day :tongue:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom