New Build Pictures *Big Pics, So 56K warning*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luke

Golden Master
You know, i never know where to put threads like this, i think there should be a section devoted to new build threads...anyway, the build is done now, as i got the monitor, the 5870, and the psu yesterday and this morning, so here is some pics. Bad quality as always as it is from a phone camera.

goodfullviewonangle.jpg

fulltowerview.jpg

the5870.jpg

gpupower.jpg

psuarea.jpg

img00458.jpg

monitorsanddeak.jpg

The monitor on the right is the old one from my last build, the one on the left is the new one, 24.6in.

Complete specs of the build are in my sig. Ran crysis warhead a little while ago, max aa, and on enthusiast, got about 25-30 fps....with everything on gamer except object detail (was on enthusiast) and no aa got 48-55fps.

Very nice!! And great idea with the fan on the bottom near the PSU. I definitely need to do that since my bottom PCIE slot is the master, the card is close to the psu and it brings so much heat into the card it's sick. What size is the fan?

Very nice! i really love the wire management, reminds me of a chopper :) just doesn't seem like it has all the parts to actually run :p

Cool I will give it a try...is that why you have it there? To benefit the card, or did you just have an extra laying around and just decided to put it there?

Wouldnt this just fall under the Building, buying or upgrading of either General or High End? I mean why create a whole section that we already have 2 of anyways? I dont get that part....

But it does look great. Good Job!

Wouldnt this just fall under the Building, buying or upgrading of either General or High End? I mean why create a whole section that we already have 2 of anyways? I dont get that part....

But it does look great. Good Job!

I just moved it there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom