I'm here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gotgull

Beta member
I should say hi I guess, I'm a Computer geek, and I'm no expert but I have a lot of user experience, and hands on technical training. I've done everything from building my own PC's to setup, installation, beta testing, Dos, Windows, Linux. Virtual PC, dual booting, but I still don't know everything, because I have brain damage sometimes and forget how to do things that I have done before so I have a need to refresh myself and sometimes I may need help too, I like to learn new things and I'm sure this place will help me a lot.

And well when it comes to computing especially with Windows I'm kind of crazy because I have my on theory's about when where and how Microsoft developed ripped off or created there OSes like I believe that Windows 2003 was Windows XP before the SP2 version became main stream, and I do know that XP came out in 2001 but it was still in beta stages then and 2k3 was release in 2005 however it was 2006 when XP reached it's final development stage and was sold with the sp2, so my theory is not entirely unfounded.

So I may have a tendency to say things such as that but keep in mind I do my research and already know the real facts most of the time or will later realize where I had made an error in my thinking, but I stick to my own guns and believe what I want to believe regardless of fact. I'm a very objective thinker by default. Anyway I'm a reasonable and really easy going nice guy, other than being a bit crazy, lol..

Oh and I talk a lot, but once get to know me everything will be fine. Best regards..

Thanks, I'm glad to be here but this forum is a little harder to get used to then ones I've been on before, so I'm still trying to get the hang of things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom