GPU problems or something more?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you looked to see if the fan is moving on the video card? The problem your describing has happen to me way to many times and it always involves a new card.

How much money can you afford to spend? Your 700w power supply can handle any cards out so long as it has the connectors, thou most cards come with adapters if needed.

The fan is moving on the card still. I don't got too much to spend as I just bought a new puppy, so as long as it's not too expensive. But I still should be able to afford most of the cards about there.

I do got more PCs/Monitors. Guess I could hook up a new monitor to see if that helps but I really tend to doubt it.

This may seem silly but is there really any reason to get a high range card right now? There's not really any demanding games coming out anymore and the rig in my sig handled pretty much every single game out there on high (with very few exceptions where I just had to turn down certain settings to medium)

Do you guys really think DX11 is going to catch on? I haven't really followed it and i'm still on XP after refusing to jump onto the Vista bandwagon, but do you think Windows 7 will actually be the real deal upgrade or will it flop like vista?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom