Build Help Please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: BUILD HELP PLEASE

well for gaming the video card is the most important thing and the GT220 is a weak gaming card... it is compatible though, but for your budget, i would look at something like this:

Newegg.com - Computer Parts, PC Components, Laptop Computers, Digital Cameras and more!
Newegg.com - ASRock M3A770DE AM3 AMD 770 ATX AMD Motherboard - AMD Motherboards
Newegg.com - Computer Parts, PC Components, Laptop Computers, Digital Cameras and more!
Newegg.com - POWERCOLOR AX4850 1GBD3-PH Radeon HD 4850 1GB 256-bit GDDR3 PCI Express 2.0 x16 HDCP Ready CrossFireX Support Video Card - Desktop Graphics / Video Cards
Newegg.com - XION XION II Series XON-111 Black with Green LED Light Steel ATX Mid Tower Computer Case - Computer Cases

slightly more expensive than your parts but only mainly due to the video card, i believe everything else comes out to about the same. and i didn't include an HD since you didn't... i assume you already have HD/OS.. etc.

the mobo will come with 2 sata cables to connect the hdd and optical drives and yes that psu is more than enough for that gfx card.

if youre just going to use 1 optical and 1 hdd you dont need the extra cable. but if you have more drives or just want an extra, just get this cable. $7 is too much for just a sata cable.
Newegg.com - OKGEAR 18" SATA II Cable Model GC18ARM12 - Cables

the hdd you picked would work fine, but you could also get a 500gb for $5 more, incase youre interested.
Newegg.com - Seagate Barracuda 7200.12 ST3500418AS 500GB 7200 RPM 16MB Cache SATA 3.0Gb/s 3.5" Internal Hard Drive -Bare Drive

besides those things yes that would be all you need excluding an OS and assuming you already have a monitor, keyboard + mouse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom