Rate the Wire Management Above You!

^lol i thought i was being quite reasonable with that rating. Pretty easy fixes that would make it look better, and if they were done i would give it about a 9...i don't give anyone over a 9 usually unless modding, or wireless wires....

Here is an updated pic:
100_1525.jpg

I know it is still not that good. Just don't know to do any better without drilling holes.

^this is in the wiremanagement thread right? because i dont see any....lmao, nah im Just joking with you. But seriusly, you could do a better job. 6.5/10

I am sure I could do better, got any pointers? I just don't see how people get there cases so clean. I mean some there is hardly any wires showing at all.

If you want to do some proper cable management you have to start from scratch. Pull everything out of the case and begin again.

yes zip ties are a must, no question there. You have to use the mobo tray a lot as well, any loose wires should be bound together. I honestly cant tell if there is a space by the mobo tray tho, so that might be out of the question.

I am sure I could do better, got any pointers? I just don't see how people get there cases so clean. I mean some there is hardly any wires showing at all.

sometimes I see super.. and I mean super duper clean cases, and people here still only give it a 9 :sad:

Back
Top Bottom