Intel Core i5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ormagoden

Solid State Member
my goal is to build a pretty good gaming rig that can run most stuff (i want to play WoW and run raids smoothly with specs turned to the max, and i would like to play other more modern games as well :smile:). with my budget im gonna be building this rig around the Intel Core i5 chip and need some suggestions for the mobo, graphics card, psu, hdd, and the memory. any suggestions on a good monitor would be awsome too :lol:

thanx every1

well i already had the cpu

Newegg.com - Intel Core i5-750 Lynnfield 2.66GHz 8MB L3 Cache LGA 1156 95W Quad-Core Processor - Processors - Desktops

and after reviewing my finances and seeing that i'm not gonna have as much as i thought, my budget has greatly dropped down to a miserable $800, $900 max, and if i get lucky then i can maybe (most likely not) push $1000. with this budget i probably cant get the right stuff to make my rig run games at top notch the way i wanted but i'll still try and shoot for the best with this small budget :(

tho i really did like the build you had posted phil, real nice

so is the new budget just for the tower excluding the cpu? or is it also including a monitor, OS, keyboard + mouse?

i've got a full tower with 7 120mm fans, and yes this new budget excludes the cpu. the monitor, keyboard, and mouse i could probably find at a local pwn shop and try to save money that way. as for the os i do not have so that has to be worked into the budget also

well no1 has said anything against your build mr.fat-clown which in my mind means its a pretty good build. i will however up the hard drive up to 1TB just cuz i'd rather have more memory. everything else seems solid and legit, if any1 has any objections plz speak now or forever hold your peace.
if not then thankyou every1 :p

well not everyone can be on all the time to respond because of work and school and such :p

but anyway, yes, Fat.Clown's build is good, you should have no problems settings it up, should be a sweet gaming rig. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom