Stop changing everything around

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to comment that the forums have changed for the better.
It's not like TF is changing every second week or any thing.

And the mods have warned us all that there will be a series of changes coming in the next few weeks.

And finally to Total Immortal, it the moderator's sand box here, you just playing in it. Find another one if you don't like what is going on. It's not like any one is pointing a gun to your head.

It's not like any one is pointing a gun to your head.

Maybe someone is......

I like how the forums are now a lot better than what they were before. Now they make more sense, the hardware forum etc is at the top.....however the announcements forum, IMO, should be at the wayyy top. Besides that I think the forum looks and functions a lot better as it is. *Pats all the Mods and Admins backs* Keep up the good work. ^_^

*Sorry.....just watched the debate so I'm a little political right now....

Are you voting for Jim Kerny and Stu Ped? Bush and Cheney pwn :p :D Lets just not turn this into a debate.....o well

No one should respond to the "politics" that were mentioned by myself or FireFox......
If this thread continues, keep it to the point please. FireFox.......check your PM in a bit.

I like the change in the forum layout, the forums which help is given are at the top, and the less useful forums are at the bottom.
- it's easier for me to get to the hardware section

Well I feel this change confused me since i haven't been here for a while. Also, I signed up what? a year and a half ago? It seems this place is changing ( A lot more tension between members/mods )

Slam'n Systems said:
( A lot more tension between members/mods )
I'm not trying to start any argument, and definitely don't want any flames. Can you elaborate on that? We're trying to make Tech the "best that it can be" and a great community. To do that, we definitely don't need tension between any one nor any group.

Dave :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom