anything new cpu wise?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SirCyber

Daemon Poster
ok, so I'm about to start my new build off. as a refresher/reference, my build can be found here: http://www.techist.com/forums/f76/extreme-build-needing-extreme-advice-220865/
Ok, so the last time I decided to start a build, I only had my mobo a couple months before the new series of motherboards came out, and less than six months before the 45nm cpu's came out. My question is, am I safe to go ahead and buy this mobo, will it last at least 6 months before the next better mobo or cpu standard comes out? I know it's not futureproof, but I'd rather wait a month if a new better one comes out in that timespan. Thanks for the advice!

P.S. read the entire thread before making suggestions on changing things, that post has already been combed through, if you have suggestions on something different, post it in that thread not here, this is just talking about the mobo and cpu standards

As far as I know the Classified is still the top mobo and until the 6 core cpu's come out your still good there to. I don't see this changing in the next month or 2, but after that it's anyone guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom