Making a Gamer PC?

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ But if it fits in the budget, why not? And why buy old technology so that you have to update it later, when you can buy new technology that fits well within the same budget, so that you don't have to update it as soon as if you went with older technology?

Building and customizing a PC's usually happens with what we want in mind, not what we need. If it was just we needed...well, then it wouldn't be much of a hobby.

I do agree, don't buy anything you won't use if you're not the type of person who can appreciate it or you simply don't want it. But if you want it....get it....
ok i made my mind about the quad core ...
now, my friend told me that 680i LT motherboard is great, well i dont know if i get it or a better one almost for the same price
help? (srry for all this questions but im really new at this stuff and i dont want to get something bad)

well, also considering that an i5 750 is faster and still cheaper than a q9550, why would you still want to go with a c2q build?

well, also considering that an i5 750 is faster and still cheaper than a q9550, why would you still want to go with a c2q build?
lol i didnt say i was going to pick quadcore XD i5 is better
im staying whit i5 but now i need a mother board what u think of 680i LT?

The Core i5 isn't compatible with the 680i LT, which isn't even a good board anyways.

680i LT is LGA 775, you need 1156.

oh ok. i assumed you were still going to go with a c2q because you were asking about that 680i mobo.

is there a site that youre going to buy from or a local shop or...?

maybe you could check here, and see whether you could use any of these e-tailers http://www.techist.com/forums/f75/hardware-shopping-megathread-212899/
ohh i didnt know 680i wasn't for i5 my bad..
im going to buy in a local store but im seeing the prices in one site to see how much im going pay
OCZ 600W SLI ready comparar os preços nas lojas online em Portugal
the site is in Portuguese a language that looks like Spanish
but what you think of Asus P7P55D Evo LGA-1156 Motherboard?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom