Wireless Mouse Tranciever

Status
Not open for further replies.

LFCJohnSmith

In Runtime
I bought a new wireless Microsoft mouse this week, and it worked a treat. I have just bought a new CPU cooler and as I was installing it I never took the tranciever out of the front USB port and I have only gone and broke the tranciever. I want to know if its possible to buy new trancievers from anywhere or whether Microsoft sells replacements for them.

If you phone up MS support you can probably get them to send you a new tranciever, for a price.

Wow, how moral. I could say more but it won't be worth it.

I am a naughty boy I know and normally I would't do this type of thing, but I am a bit skint at the moment, so I will hang my head in shame:dead:

and for what it's worth it was bought from a very large company, not a small business.

What happens if they see this topic which explains what really happened? Posting about the truth and then posting what your lie was is not the best move.

Who says they dont look here? You do know that Microsoft does visit this site right? They are on here all the time checking up on me. So i wouldnt say that they wont look here. As they do have people stop by regularly. We have people from the Outreach program here all the time as well as MVP Leads and so on. So yeah, they are here.

While you may not have bought it from them, given that you are in Liverpool I am sure that they can figure out who they sold some of those products to. Plus you said it was damaged in transit. Which in your first post you flat out say that it was damaged by your own negligence. Something that no warranty covers.

Whats done is done. You solved it and no need for the continued discussion on the morality of it. Topic Closed.

closed-thread-prohibition.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom