New PC build?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awesome :) high much detail and what kind of games will i be able to play? like will i be able to play like high end games on a medium or high end graphics?

BTW i picked this case http://www.microcenter.com/single_product_results.phtml?product_id=0305943 mostly because i got a $50 gift card to micro center i needed to spend and this takes care of that problem. Is the 2 fans enough? or should i look for a new case?

Total price (with case) = $575

Older games that i love that shouldnt have any problem (i.e. diablo 2 CSS) but newer games like L4D2 and maybe MW2 and if i can get it from a friends Dragonage. and then games that STILL havent come out :mad: like diablo 3 and starcraft 2 and well you get the point

normally i wouldnt have a problem uping the graphics but right now i dont have a job and am kinda pushing the money factor as is.

But its all good because if i can run mw2 and l4d2 on high setting the diablos wont be a problem D2 was released in 2000 i think and for D3 well blizzard has always been good with the lower end computer games so it should be ok.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom