ok, WTF photoshop is saying I dont have enough Ram to open, but it used to work fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
here are some screenshots

processes.jpg

msconfig.jpg

in msconfig are you saying to disable all of those, they look important:confused:

holy cow, thats a lota crap running. on my bro's laptop running XP pro, i got it down to just 13 runing process's without programs running, and only 1 or 2 startup progs.

the registry setting wasnt hidden at all. i found it at /HKey_current_user/softwere/adobe/photoshop/7.0... 'memory usage'

im also running 512ram right now, the value is set to '32' witch makes it show up as 50% of ram usage... wel u can at least check the setting know acording to my value's.

ekÆsine said:
This might help you, you will need to have patience to read the entire thread:

http://www.talkroot.com/archive/topic/2193-1.html

[VCache]
MinFileCache=51200
MaxFileCache=56320

Thought I would let you know that this link tried to download something to my computer the same way the crackz/warez sites do. Insisting I had to say "yes" to access the content. Do you have any different archives that could be accessed?

jolancer said:
holy cow, thats a lota crap running. on my bro's laptop running XP pro, i got it down to just 13 runing process's without programs running, and only 1 or 2 startup progs.

the registry setting wasnt hidden at all. i found it at /HKey_current_user/softwere/adobe/photoshop/7.0... 'memory usage'

im also running 512ram right now, the value is set to '32' witch makes it show up as 50% of ram usage... wel u can at least check the setting know acording to my value's.
whats the exact location for that:confused:

WOW

uncheck all of them, except your antivirus ones, your firewalls ones and maybe your email program.

you don't need all of them programs running in the background. if you won't to use a program just click on it. they do that in theory, because it suppose to load the program up quicker. in reality it slows your comp up and uses system resources that could be use for something else

because you will have 30-40 programs doing it all at once

ravenmadtaoist said:
Thought I would let you know that this link tried to download something to my computer the same way the crackz/warez sites do. Insisting I had to say "yes" to access the content. Do you have any different archives that could be accessed?

I didn't notice that until now here's the discussion in text:

Attachments

• notenough.txt
    27.6 KB · Views: 24
some things you need to be on at all times. me I have ad watch, NvCpl for my nvidia dual moniter set up besides the others ones

the rest are uncheck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom