Rep question

Status
Not open for further replies.
I always seem to get a lot of rep points at sites that use the system whether I'm staff or not.
rept.jpg

I like to think it's because of what I say and do and not for what my job may be :D

^ I give rep for both reasons. Also, sometimes it asks me to spread rep before I give it to someone I already have recently...usually in that case I rep some mods because they help keep this place the way it is. Other times I just do it because of that reason, not because I need to spread rep around.

No, admins don't even have to show up, they get reps even for just thinking about the forum.

If you look at the page sorted by reps, first 18 people are the "staff". Some how burn and slay snuck in there.

The highest repped people are the two admins. Hmmm...I smell a conspiracy...:grin:

I don't give out much rep. Most of the time I don't remember it :p But I feel it ought to be given for something meaningful. I need to start reminding myself about, though.

Nukem sent me some extra he had laying around. The more the merrier, if/when I get this thing put together.

I got a lot of rep for the multiple topics i have created.

I mean having the index created by me, the Win7 FAQ, the BSoD thjread, the Stop Codes, Recommended Software, Vista Ownership, 32 Bit vs 64 Bit, OEM vs Retail, Admin rights in Vista/Win7, among many many more on site i get rep due to those threads.

On top of that i have at least 90% of my posts be answers to questions in the Windows area. I very rarely venture out to post other places. So yeah it is kinda hard not to know how i got so much rep...:p

Plus when i give rep, it is worth almost 40 points a shot. So yeah i got some pull. :p Your just jealous!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom