ati control center want launch.help pls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

Your answer is in the bottom right hand corner of ur screen capture, yep it's MSN thats causing the prob.
It's the .NET network. You need to update your .NET passport etc.

Hope this helps.

my suggestion would be to uninstall the ati drivers and install the new omega drivers from the omega site.

chadley said:
Hi,

Your answer is in the bottom right hand corner of ur screen capture, yep it's MSN thats causing the prob.
It's the .NET network. You need to update your .NET passport etc.

Hope this helps.

how do i update the .net password???

(btw jack wat are da omega drivers,they any different?)

Hi,

If the graphics card in your sig is correct then the Omega drivers won't work on your graphics card. They are for Radeon based cards.

To update messenger/.NET open messenger and click on the 'Help' pulldown menu at the top, then click 'About Windows Messenger' and it will tell you the current version.
If your version is anything other than version 5.0 then you can update it Here

I hope this helps

chadley said:
Hi,

If the graphics card in your sig is correct then the Omega drivers won't work on your graphics card. They are for Radeon based cards.

To update messenger/.NET open messenger and click on the 'Help' pulldown menu at the top, then click 'About Windows Messenger' and it will tell you the current version.
If your version is anything other than version 5.0 then you can update it Here

I hope this helps

its version 6.2

the latest out

7.0 is in beta

any other ideas

btw my signature is a joke guys,i only kiddin about that comp

Right ok try his one:)

You may need to update your .NET framework to version 1.1.

Here is the link.

Um hope this helps :)

P.S your sig may be a joke but doesnt really help people when they're trying to help out on a possible hardware related problem;)

That is correct. You need to install .net Framework 1.1 as the Catalyst Control Center requires this to function.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom