.::District 9::. PRAWN PC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks you guys! Sorry for the delay, it's been busy this week. Here is the final photos. If I had more time, I would have done more on the inside..oh welly

D9_district-9_pc_case_mod_mnpctech.com9a.jpg

D9_district-9_pc_case_mod_mnpctech.com9b.jpg

D9_district-9_pc_case_mod_mnpctech.com9c.jpg

D9_district-9_pc_case_mod_mnpctech.com1.jpg

D9_district-9_pc_case_mod_mnpctech.com2.jpg

D9_district-9_pc_case_mod_mnpctech.com3.jpg

Mitron Interlink Fan Controller was cannibalized and mounted in the rear of the chassis.

D9_district-9_pc_case_mod_mnpctech.com4.jpg

The prawn canister resides in the front 5.25 bays, under a single DVD drive.

D9_district-9_pc_case_mod_mnpctech.com6.jpg

MNU logo painted on the optical drive face. Did Christopher steal this to access archived files?

D9_district-9_pc_case_mod_mnpctech.com5.jpg

Awesome.
Have you tried submitting these photos to what ever studios made District 9 just for kicks and giggles?

Well **** man, I did not realize you posted your builds here. Despite the different screen name, I hail from the grounds of Stompfest.com =P

It's a pity you didn't get time to do anything with the mobo tray, in all its shiny newness it kinda stands out a little. Other than that, simply amazing. Looking at the first rough draft of how you'd planned this to turn out I was a little skeptical, but man you sure shut me up by the end :)

I think this is one of my favorite themes for a case mod I have ever seen anyone do (I loved the movie), and you executed it very well so far. Keep up the awesome work!
I pondered the idea of contacting the studios.. I was afraid they would get mad or something
If they were not at least flattered by the mod, I would be disappointed in them. I'm guessing your doing this build for a paying customer though so I can see why you would be concerned.
Anyway, great job!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom