Eyefinity set up

Status
Not open for further replies.
+1 to the Syncmaster 2343. Amazing monitors, love mine so much :p Only got one though, jealous of all you guys with multiples. Haven't watched any HD movies on it, but some xbox games that only support 1920x1080 just have a small black border around them, hardly noticeable. Though I'd say the extra pixels are worth it, cause its awesome.

Thanks darkpitt, appreciate your comments on the monitors. It's all I really needed to know, I'll be making the purchase...the real tricky part is how to carry all of the monitors on the plane....:stare:

^ Nice!! How do you like the monitors? I should have made the purchase yesterday because today they went up $10 and no longer have free shipping. Have you tried it in Landscape?

Haven't tested out landscape yet. I'll do that this weekend. Tonight and tommorow are raid night so i'll see how i like it as it is.

Wow...that looks sweet Veedub! Too bad it's going to waste on that game! :p J/K...really though, that is seriously awesome. I would probably leave it portrait if they were mine; much more of a common aspect ratio.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom