"The standard image viewer..."

Status
Not open for further replies.

ATIRAGEPRO

Daemon Poster
Ok, this has been anoying me for some time now. Every time i double click any image in my image folder, Internet Explorer Comes UP!!!!

Dose anyone know where i can download the "Windows picture and fax viewer"? it allready comes with Win ME, 2000 and XP, But i have 98SE!!!

Dose anyone know? :( :cool:

right click the image

choose "open with" pick your program to open the image with

and check the alway use this program option

well i dunno were u can find it, lol but just go t ur file extension settings, and change jpeg, gif, or w/e files u want to the program u want to open them

"To the Winbloooooooows to the Wall!!!!...."

vance43211 said:
right click the image

choose "open with" pick your program to open the image with

and check the alway use this program option
Windows 98 dosn't have that Feature... :( :cool:

"Wendy's 98SE (Stupid Edition)..."

U-Toast said:
well i dunno were u can find it, lol but just go t ur file extension settings, and change jpeg, gif, or w/e files u want to the program u want to open them
I don't think that's in 98 either. :(:( I'll Check anyway. Thanks! :confused: :cool:

Windows 98 DOES have the "Open with" feature, just hold shift while your clicking right click on any file' and "open With" will appear then.

And ATIRAGEPRO, Windows 98 also HAS feature of changing file extnsions associations, it is allocatet in the "folder options", I hope you know how to get there.

Re: "Wendy's 98SE (Stupid Edition)..."

ATIRAGEPRO said:
I don't think that's in 98 either. :(:( I'll Check anyway. Thanks! :confused: :cool:

Irfanview

I don't know about that program you are talking about, but I'd highly suggest this program--it's free, VERY compact/fast (way faster than any Windows program's I've seen--actually, any decent imaging programs ever. --and then set it as the default.

Just a thought :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom