Networking my blueray player

Status
Not open for further replies.

phatso305

Beta member
hello!!

New here to the board...

Any who ... here is the scoop ... I have a Linksys Wireless B router set up at home ... I have my computer connected via ethernet cable and 2 lap tops and my PS3 by wireless connection ... now here is my question

my dad just got a new samsung bluray player and i got him a belkin wireless g usb network adapter....

i set up the adapter on my computer and it worked fine .... i connected it to the bluray and for some reason it cant find the access point (my linksys router) ....

We connected the bluray to an ethernet cable and it caught signal just fine ... but i use the USB network adapter and notthing .... th reason we dont want to keep the blueray on an ethernet is because its on the other side of the house and we dont want a 25 ft. ethernet cable running from one side of the house to another ... what do i do??

Just a guess, but the B router probably doesn't provide enough bandwidth for streaming video.
Did the manual for the Bluray player say it supported the use of USB wireless network adapters?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom