XFX GTX 260 BLACK EDITION

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whirlwind

Fully Optimized
I have decided I am going to try SLI and I am looking for another XFX GTX 260 Black Edition Video Card.

Zipzoomfly had one for $189 and free shipping....when I went to order, I missed out, just my luck.....it was $259.......too much for me.

If anyone runs across one...please post it for me here, or if anybody has one for sale.

I know I can use two different kinds of GTX 260's.....I would just like to get one identicle to mine.......thanks

That price would be fine...I am alittle leary of the store....anybody ever use them?

Darn...I wanted to post this in the Build High Performance PC section of the forums....where more people would read it....can it be moved? Or is this the more appropriate place for it?

Wooo....I have finally found another XFX GTX 260 Black Edition....it should be here by the end of the week.....I cant wait to try the sli thing with 2 XFX Black Editions....I hope it is a nice upgrade and I wont be disappointed.....I may get a few more case fans also....I have a huge case....The Coolermaster Stacker STC-T01 with a 120mm intake a 120mm exhaust an 80 mm exhaust an a crossflow fan that that is an intake that blows air across the whole mobo....I will see where the temps are at and go from there...I am pretty pumped up about it :big_smile:

It is this case
Newegg.com - COOLER MASTER CM Stacker STC-T01-UW Black/ Silver Aluminum Bezel, SECC Chassis ATX Full Tower Computer Case - Computer Cases

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom