Stop changing everything around

Status
Not open for further replies.

Total Immortal

In Runtime
Do the moderators really have nothing better to do than swap the forums around? Right when I finally get accustomed to a change, you flop everything around YET again. I thought it was perfect when I joined here (March) but this is just getting stupid. I've correlation between the decline in the time I spend here with the constant forum swapping. Just give it a rest already.

Seriously, the forums are changing for the better. I think the layout is better, although it might take a few days to get used to the off topic being down at the bottom, but's that's alright, all of my most frequently used sections are at top. Besides, the Mods and Admin wouldn't change the forums if they though it wasn't for the better of the community.

the mods dont change the forum layout, the admins do. it looks good to me except for html questions in the programmer section.

u got what he meant... and yes i do think the change was rela nice, all the good topics are at top. only thing, as ohgrrfreak said, the off topic is at bottom, but doesnt really matter does it. Its just a suggestion i guess. To much hassle to change it tho, so i understand if yall keep it down there

Yes, the admins make the changes, however the admin, mods, smods, along with the feedback of the members make the ultimate decisions.
Moving the offtopic forum to the bottom made sense. This site and the members within should focus on technology and the many topics that are incorporated within such a broad topic. Yes, it's fun to talk about "off-topics" and I do even participate in them every now and again. The off-topic secion provides a little "fun" on this site. I feel that removing it would be a bad idea. But, moving it and trying to gain a little more focus on the other areas is a better idea. So, as MicroBell said......if you don't like the new format, then perhaps another forum may be a better fit for you.

*Sorry.....just watched the debate so I'm a little political right now.... ;)

-Mike

"We need medication..."

MicroBell said:
The doors open to leave....use it!
..................................... ........................ ....... ............ . . ..... ... .. And You call Me rude? :p :confused: :cool:

The initial post was rude, inconsiderate, public and directed the blame to a particular section of members (namely the mods). But, the post was also a little ignorant in the fact that we ALL make decisions on how this site proceeds with it's own future. Unlike any other forum!
MB was just reacting to a post that was, IMO, not thought out.

-Mike

"Make it lass fowevuuuh..."

I agree with you on that one.

But MB, however, called me rude mostly due to some instances that people were slandering (or making fun of) me, the same way that this paticular person, (Total Immortal) was directing to the mods on this forum.
I'm not MAD at him or anything, because i would have done the same thing if i were in his position.;) I just thought it would be a funny thing to say about it. (No harm intended.:) ) :cool:

I like the changes, especially the new guidelines at the top of the off-topic discussion page. It WAS getting a bit ridiculous in here. :) Change is what keeps the mind sharp and always thinking. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom