abit av8 3rd eye or asus av8 deluxe?

Status
Not open for further replies.

U-Toast

Fully Optimized
ok, what would you guys recommend? Have any of you had bad experiences with any of these boards? What are the differences?

Thanks

I've heard good things about Abit, but you wouldn't be too wrong for going Asus as well. Its all personal preference. The mobo isn't going to have that big of impact on performance unless you go with a cheap noname mobo.

hehe aight, i think ima stick with my 1st choice, the abit. I like the uguru

I would suggest ABit, only because I feel ASUS has gone down the drain as far as quality goes in the last year or two. You'll find absolutely no tech support from them either. Well....if you speak taiwanese you will do alright :D

haha, nice one. yea the abit one has nice features to. looks like im getting my pc soon tho, my moms pissed off that i keep loosing my school work, i can talk her into getting my upgrade soon. maybe cutting up a small rocket engine, take out the gun powder, and put it all over my pc, and just light it. thatl work for shur.

Go with the AV8-3rd Eye if you are still using AGP.

If you are going to be using PCI-E, then go with the AX8. But keep in mind that the AX8 features the K8T890, therefore it does not support an SLI configuration as you need the K8T890 PRO to achieve this.

The K8T890 PRO has not yet been released.

i dont really need sli, but it would be nice :D but i think il wait till this stuff is a bit more developped, and get it as my next pc. having 2 6800 pcie, thats just nuts, lol. il certainly have something like that once i get a job tho :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom