Holy Crap!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beautiful rig, too bad you didn't learn the vital of computer internals enough to build it yourself. Maybe that way you couls have kept it up to date instead of letting it become old news in a year or two......

Yea i know the story sounds to good to be true but it really happened. My freinds wanted to do something good for me so they all nominated me and my girlfriend for homecoming. Whereas the system is concerned I could have put it together but my grandparents wanted to suprise me. I was over at there house and I was showing my grandpa the site and i guess he bookmarked or something and he just remembered what i told him i wanted. And if you want to find my house i have a 25 port hub. come on over!! LAN PARTY!!!!

And if you want to find my house i have a 25 port hub. come on over!! LAN PARTY!!!!
Hell yeah!! I got the chips, beer, and hookers.

i guess he bookmarked or something and he just remembered what i told him i wante

I was wondering how your grandparents knew what processors and all that stuff was the top of the line up to date things out there. I was thinking, damn those grandparents are probably the most computer adept grandparents I've ever heard of lol

I just now thought of somethin......

......I also past my SAT w/ flying colors

shouldn't it be passed? lol maybe the english section wasn't your forte? I'm just messin with you anyhow :D

ROFL nubius! ^

that voodoo company doesn't even sell corsair ram.. if you bought it.. how did corsair pop in there? *smells fish*

Really, If I were you I would sell it and buy a car, then you would still have some left over to buy a good comp!! What do you do with all that power?

im thinkin of gettin the 6800 gt

PLEASE!

could u tell me how many anti aliasing levels it got

(2x,4?????)

please please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom