I build computers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
you worked your butt off to get it where it is?.. there's a lot of links that goto a construction page..

Yeah, where's the part where the customer selects the parts? Or is that even part of it?

you worked your butt off to get it where it is?.. there's a lot of links that goto a construction page..

also, yes i did work my butt of to get where it is. I mean the layout and stuff took a REALLY long time, it was about 3am, so i decided not to finish ALL The pages.
they will all be up and running by the end of today =)
-Drew

P.S.
eah, where's the part where the customer selects the parts? Or is that even part of it?
the thing is, I would rather have people talk to me directly rather than click things on the webpage to pick what they want in the computer. I want people to be satisfied with what they purchase and feel that they did buy the correct product.

i think you should put a pole on ur website, or even here, to see how mny people would prefer to have something were u can build the pc online. Its much less of a hassle. but harder to code/program tho

i think thats a really good idea, but to be honest i dont know how to do that =( if anyone could help me out on that. i would really appriciate it =)
thx
-Drew

They have software bundles that you can buy for that. If you want to start your own business you have to have credit card processing company, shopping cart software, and whatever software you'd need to have people select specific parts for one order. Lot of work involved. far past what you've done now. That's just a tiny fraction of what you need to do

I have a suggestion, use brand name ram, like muskin, crucial, or
kingston. on newegg you can get 256mb of pc3200 muskin for $43. you can get 512mb of pc3200 muskin for around $78-$80

oh and I reccomend sticking with one(or two) brand for memory, Hard drives, and motherboards. if you use brand name ram, you can state that you use only quality parts(same goes with motherboards, use a name that is well know). by stating that people will be more inclined to buy from you. also, that will help you differentiate yourself from venders like dell and others, who don't always use the best parts(sometimes they use the cheapest, which can be bad) oh, and for the PSU, pick a brand like Thermaltake, enlight, enermax, antec(there may be a few other good ones that i missed that aren't too expensive) and stick with it. if you stick with one or two brands it will be easier to troubleshoot.(you are offering a warrenty, correct?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom