Painted my Antec 900

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm glad everyone likes it. I spent a full nap-time taping it off.

I have a 2-year-old running around so most of the toys you see are his.

As far as the over spray, it's not an issue. I own my own detail shop so the cars go under the buffer whenever I see the need. Being winter, both cars have 2 layers of sealant and 1 of wax...if any over spray managed to adhere to that it's easily coming off with the next wash.

You guessed right, It's an Integra. I always distort my license plates in pictures I post online. Honda's have a high enough theft rate on their own, I don't need to post a plate that can help lead a determined thief to my house.

BTW, it's my fun car, 320whp turbocharged GSR :devil:

haha, interesting link.

I'm pretty responsible with my driving, I haven't had a ticket for 6 years. :cool: I'm not saying I never get on it, but I'm very aware of my surroundings before I let it rip. In the summer time it gets taken to the local race track (Portland International Raceway) frequently so she can run free.

HERE is a video from over a year ago, back when I was running about 9psi, roughly 60whp less than now, I've since "overclocked" it to 14psi :thumbsup:

Nice work man, looks very slick. Didn't realize how slick coloring the inside of a case would look. Something to contemplate in the future for sure...

I will definitely be posting pics of the build as I gather parts. My last build was all slapped together and ugly, worked great for 5 years (until it quit booting up) but this one is going to be clean and tucked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom