Budget Build

Status
Not open for further replies.

don1230

Baseband Member
Hi and im now going to build a computer. Forget about buying one:D. My budget is 600-750. I was going to build onne for 1500. But no money right now for all that. All i need is a GAMING COMPUTER. thats can handle MW2 and L4D2 and new High end games. I wanted them t be on High settings and I need a comp that will last me 2-4 yrs. And in the future i can upgrade it :D.

you already have a monitor? what about OS? Would you be able to get maybe an optical drive from somewhere? Less things to buy means more money for performance parts.

you already have a monitor? what about OS? Would you be able to get maybe an optical drive from somewhere? Less things to buy means more money for performance parts.

I have a monitor. But i need a OS Windows 7. I can just take the optical drive from my old computer. Its brand new. :D

lol clown, we pretty much chose the same parts. Only difference is the case/psu and HD. I had originally tried to go with a 4890 so i went for the 620watt PSU, but with the 5770 the 520watt is enough.

Since you came within budget, i'd go with yours :D

If you see the motherboard CPU socket it looks wierd like theres no place to lock in the CPU?

But the graphice card is amazing beacuse it supports DX11 :D.

Will the CPU handle high end games? And in the future if i want to upgrade my CPU. will i need to upgrade all my other parts?

ps. will this computer by clown be able to handle mw2 l4d2 crysis and other high end games?Or do i need a better CPU?

I have been reading reviews on the CPU and people saidthe mother board cant handle W7 :S

yes, the x4 955 is fine for gaming.

depending on what resolution your monitor is, if it isnt a huge monitor you should be able to max out mw2 and l4d2. crysis is a little more demanding so probably on medium-high settings.

were you reading the newegg product reviews? you shouldnt really rely on those for detailed reviews because alot of times, people dont know wtf theyre doing and give bad ratings for a mistake they made.

you shouldnt have a problem installing win7.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom