Media Storage Question

Status
Not open for further replies.
Visio's are not that bad. It is more dependent on the method they are shipped to the store. I have seen the inside of Walmarts trucks and know how they are stacked up in there. That causes more damage to the TV than anything. Working at Sears now we have Visio's and not a single one that has sold has ever been brought back other than for the customer wanting a upgrade to a larger model.

So i wouldnt rate Visio as bad given the circumstances. There are few things on a Walmart truck that can survive the lackluster stack jobs, complete lack of care for anything electronic in there and overall lack of any care for any item in there.

If you could get teh Sony Bravia i would go that route as it is better than a Visio.

I guess that could be true, Mak. That Bravia is worth the money, though. I heard many good things about it.

Edit: I guess that's why they keep their prices down, eh?

No problem.

And Vizios aren't all that bad. My parents bought one because we needed to replace our old one, and we don't exactly have a lot of cash to blow. My friend who lives across the hall from me in the dorms also got a Vizio and it works fine.

Alright, I just bought that bravia. I found a brand new one on ebay for $500 free shipping, so I went with that. Is there anything I should do specifically to get the most out of this tv (other than using HDMI cables to connect my ps3, xbox, and setting up HD programming through my dish)? Also, does anyone know where I could buy some low priced good quality HDMI cables as I will need 2 or 3 of them?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom