GEOM ERROR!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kskwerl

Beta member
Sup everyone, so today i just wanted to do something nice and simple and switch my power supply from the bottom of my case to the top of my case, i also cleaned out dust when I plugged everything back in and rebooted. I got a blank screen and "geom error". Anyone know what this is about, I am running windows 7 and have multiple sata hard drives.

Disk geometry? When do you get this error?

Also, please do not double post, use the edit button.

Sorry about x2 post. I got this error when I put my power supply back into my computer and turned it in. The only thing I removed was some 80gb HDD that I think only had Prime95 on it. But after I got the "Geom Error" i plugged it back in.The hard disks goes like this.

C: 500gb OS win 7
D: 80gb prime 95

Then the 3 others are a 500gb for backups, a 1tb for movies and an external 1tb for movies.

After i plugged everything back in and went to boot my pc I got this "Geom Error" and nothing will happen.

Make sure all the PSU cables are plugged in securely. Also what I meant by when was "when in the boot sequence", "geom error" is not one I recognise. Can you get into the BIOS?

I have double checked the psu cables a couple times. Seems ok. But the "geom error" is right after the foxconn screen where i have the option to select boot seq. or enter the bios and yes i can enter the bios.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom