IS this a good comp to buy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
That might be a bit of an overkill, I'm sure you could do better than that if you build your own.

Ste, do your work :tongue:

That might be a bit of an overkill, I'm sure you could do better than that if you build your own.

Ste, do your work :tongue:

The reason i want to buy a good one is because i dont have the time to build my own D: i was about to but then was busy with school and work D;. What do u mean overkill????

I meant the price. I'm sure if you built your own, you could get way cheaper. Why do you need a new computer if you are busy with school/work?

I meant the price. I'm sure if you built your own, you could get way cheaper. Why do you need a new computer if you are busy with school/work?

I was jus getting suggestions D:. Im not that busy that i cant do anything i just wanted to see if there is a good computer that i can buy. Sorry if i annoyed you with this question

No problem dude, If you don't have much time on your hands, I guess that is pretty good. You don't really need to upgrade that one, as you said in your first post. 1Tb hard drives are enough, 9Gb of ram is more than enough.

That doesn't seem too badly priced. Its got a GTX 260 so its not bad for gaming. But acer probably doesn't let you overclock or anything, and thats a big waste for i7. I don't get how they do the 9GB configuration. How is that done? 3X2gb + 3X1gb? or 4X2gb + 1gb? lol, i'm not familiar with 3gb sticks so i'm confused. Unless of course they're not trying to go for the triple channel configuration, BUT i see it a lot on prebuilts, 9gb ram with the i7s, so there must be some wisdom to it.

I'm guessing you already have a monitor? That PC doesn't include one.

That doesn't seem too badly priced. Its got a GTX 260 so its not bad for gaming. But acer probably doesn't let you overclock or anything, and thats a big waste for i7. I don't get how they do the 9GB configuration. How is that done? 3X2gb + 3X1gb? or 4X2gb + 1gb? lol, i'm not familiar with 3gb sticks so i'm confused. Unless of course they're not trying to go for the triple channel configuration, BUT i see it a lot on prebuilts, 9gb ram with the i7s, so there must be some wisdom to it.

I'm guessing you already have a monitor? That PC doesn't include one.

LOL i have 3 monitors ate my house :p. If the video card is Retarded and cant handle AMAZING GRAPHIC games ill just buy a new one and have a better card :D

Well you woulda gone well over $1000 by then.

And the graphics card is not retarded, its pretty good, but depending on your definition of "AMAZING GRAPHIC" it may not suffice.

I recommend you build your own, but i warn you that the system you have in mind will cost well over $1000.

Well you woulda gone well over $1000 by then.

And the graphics card is not retarded, its pretty good, but depending on your definition of "AMAZING GRAPHIC" it may not suffice.

I recommend you build your own, but i warn you that the system you have in mind will cost well over $1000.

I decided to buy it ITS AMAZING AMZING AMZING

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom