Difference between AMD and Intel?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the suggestion. I've looked it over, the motherboard does look better. I'm switching that.

I still need to make sure the cooling is sufficient. I'm not planning on doing any overclocking. There's 2 120mm case fans, a cpu fan, and GPU fan, and a power supply fan...is this enough to keep this small of a case cool?

Am I missing anything that I would need? I think this is it but tell me if I need anything else.

That should be enough case cooling for now. IF you need more cooling in the future, you could always mod the top of your case and add another 120mm or 2 of them to help extract heat. Other than that, I would consider looking for a new processor heatsink and fan to help keep your processor cool after overclocking. I am not an AMD person, so I assume someone from above can give you some good options.

I said I wasn't overclocking....:p But thanks for the input. I think I'm gonna stick with what I have and see how it goes. If anyone has any more suggestions, I'll be happy to hear 'em.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom