**The LINPACK Thread**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: **The Official TF LINPACK Thread**

That wouldn't even evaporate a bead of sweat off of Slay, he needs a bath of Ln2 to cool him down ;).

Edit: Did an oc, think I might be able to get over 50 if I upped the reference clock some (maybe even 4Ghz), hopefully anyway.
48.6459 | yzmxer608 | PII 965 @3.9Ghz
linx486495.png

Edit2: WOW, I just noticed after shutting down Linx for about 5 minutes, my core temps were only 5*c cooler. Turns out I still had prime95 running from when I was testing the clock. I had prime running through the whole Linx run :omg:

^ I dunno.. Apparently that GD70 board I've been droolin over is a piece of MSI crap.. I don't really want to go back to Asus.. But something 790fx AM3/DDR3.. I've already got a PSU and Gfx card.. So all I'd need is a case (800D) board, RAM and CPU.. Maybe have to update the CPU waterblock.. I've got the money, but I don't want to spend it seeing as I don't NEED a new board/CPU/RAM.. Just the want factor..

I'm gonna go downstairs in a while and try again for 4g..

oh, HT link width??? 8bit or 16bit?? It's on Auto right now.

-=UPDATE=-

If I could get mine stable @ 3.7 or bootable/stable @ 3.8 or 3.9 I could prolly get the same score as YZMXer.. :D AMD's are coming back!

Here we go.. This is more like it.. It wouldn't stay alive long enough in 3.7g to finish the test... THAT ticked me off.. I dunno what it's complaint is..

41.2445 GFlops | Antec-User | PII 940 @3.615Ghz

412445gflops36gh.jpg

That wouldn't even evaporate a bead of sweat off of Slay, he needs a bath of Ln2 to cool him down ;).

Edit: Did an oc, think I might be able to get over 50 if I upped the reference clock some (maybe even 4Ghz), hopefully anyway.
linx486495.png

Edit2: WOW, I just noticed after shutting down Linx for about 5 minutes, my core temps were only 5*c cooler. Turns out I still had prime95 running from when I was testing the clock. I had prime running through the whole Linx run :omg:

Much more like it. 64 bit really helps alot. Your on par with me :devil:

-=UPDATE=-

If I could get mine stable @ 3.7 or bootable/stable @ 3.8 or 3.9 I could prolly get the same score as YZMXer.. :D AMD's are coming back!

Here we go.. This is more like it.. It wouldn't stay alive long enough in 3.7g to finish the test... THAT ticked me off.. I dunno what it's complaint is..

41.2445 GFlops | Antec-User | PII 940 @3.615Ghz

412445gflops36gh.jpg

Very nice! I'm happy you got it stable at 3.9ghz :)

linx486495.png

Wow.. You almost beat Hefe's daily clock. AMAZING

^ Nah.. that was only 3.6g... I'm done with this MoBo for a while.. It's being a real PITB to overclock with... I've tried everything.. It's been running 3.7g and gaming with it for weeks now, and all of a sudden it doesn't even want to boot 3.8g or even a stable 3.7 now for some reason... I think it's a heat issue, but there's plenty of airflow in the case and the HWMONITOR isn't showing anything erratic.. I'm reading more on the bios upgrades/updates. Maybe that will help.. Running F3 now..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom