New Athlon64 4000+ & Fx-55

Status
Not open for further replies.

geo3tech

In Runtime
October 15th. Can't wait til both of them comes out.

I just want hear what you guys think of it. I mean, it's really expensive right now so probably nobody will get it but compared to intel and stuff, how much advanced did amd get?

Sheeeeit, hell I don't even know. Like you said, these things are so damned expensive only the wealthy or spoiled or Tomshardwareguide can afford it. AMD Is getting insane. I just know they will completely dominate Intel at this rate. Intel keeps marketing and focusing on complete marketing for dell, compaqUSA, places like that, and AMD never markets like Intel does. I just feel in my opinion that AMD seems like it'd be your friend working there and he's telling you 'Hey man, I got something new for you' or asking you 'how can I make that last one better' while Intel just sits around and mumbles 'Money money money money!!!!! MAUAUAHAUHAUHA ' to themselves :D

Sheeeeit, hell I don't even know. Like you said, these things are so damned expensive only the wealthy or spoiled or Tomshardwareguide can afford it.

Thats true, I don't think I have EVER been able to purchase a completely top of the line computer, and I would think most haven't. The money I just spent on the my computer upgrades I made a few weeks ago, wouldn't even cover the costs of an FX-53 Chip. But it sure would be nice to tell your friends that you had a system based on the Athlon64 4000+. You would have Ultimate bragging rights. :cool:

haha, plus the money isnt worth the performance increase. WOW I GOT 1 FPS MORE FOR 1000$ SPENT!!!

ya i know. well when i bought the pc in my rig, the 9700 pro had came out less than a week b4. The only thing that wasnt the best was the proc, ther was maybe the 2500.. not much better tho.

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by Nubius
...while Intel just sits around and mumbles 'Money money money money!!!!! MAUAUAHAUHAUHA ' to themselves
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

lol

I thought someone would appreciate that :)

which is gonna be faster? the 4000+ or the fx55, i was gonna buy an fx53 but might just wait til xmas and splash out on little rich boy technology so that i can tell everyone haha i got 1fps for only $1000 more

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom