HELP!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The card is already glitching, and having graphics issues. The damage is probably done already, so i'll just give up on the 4870. I'll build a new computer when i get a job. Staying away from ati in the future.

I forgot, here is an example of the graphics problems

Notice the hair, on the bangs, where it is pixelized and almost transparent. That is not normal. It isn't just the hair on that model. But it's different textures that have that pixelized rendering. Such as the windows on the building behind her, if you can see that, and the trees.

In a new game called Karma on IJJI, the blood splatters render green and pixelized, and I am going to just assume this is all the card.

And you have already tried installing higher CFM fans and installing an aftermarket heat sink on the fan?

Or another RMA.

I don't see the use in another RMA. They will just send me another card, and I will damage that one as well. I have 100 dollars to waste. I will probably buy a power supply and some fans for the computer, or after market heatsink, just if somebody could please be so kind as to link me to some products that fall within my 100 dollar budget, I would appreciate it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom