Computer Enthusiast Saying Hello

Status
Not open for further replies.

MindoverMaster

Golden Master
I am known as MindoverMaster. Most call me Mind or MoM for short, though I am a guy :cool:

I am 24. Been to college, got an Associate's Degree in computer hardware.

I worked with several computers in my days, from a 386 all the way up to X58 (Still have to learn i7, but that's not that different, just a different core) I know both Intel and AMD CPU's, as well as all the other hardware.

I don't have a job atm, but I hope 2010 will bring better options. :wink: For the moment, I'm just helping family members and friends with their computer troubles.

Anything else you need to ask, please do!

(sorry about that, Hefemeister, didn't know)

I am known as MindoverMaster. Most call me Mind or MoM for short, though I am a guy :cool:

I am 24. Been to college, got an Associate's Degree in computer hardware.

I worked with several computers in my days, from a 386 all the way up to X58 (Still have to learn i7, but that's not that different, just a different core) I know both Intel and AMD CPU's, as well as all the other hardware.

I don't have a job atm, but I hope 2010 will bring better options. :wink: For the moment, I'm just helping family members and friends with their computer troubles.

Anything else you need to ask, please do!

i hope you realize that in the entire post you didn't even mention the word "hello" once:silly:
but anyway --hello mom, i hope you enjoy the forums:thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom