Why You Should Use Newegg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whirlwind

Fully Optimized
I have always bought my pc components off of newegg and zipzoomfly.

I have never had any problems.

I bought a Samsung 24" Lcd at the Black Friday sale off newegg....originally $269....$189 Black Friday price.

Yesterday the monitor could not get a signal to it.....just sat there with a message saying check cable connection or something to that sort.

After swapping video cards with my son, and swapping dvi cables with him and finally swapping out towers....we found out that the dvi connection to the monitor just stopped working.

I got the 1-800 telephone number off the newegg site and called and told them about this and I wondered if I could get a monitor back before Christmas.

The guy told me to buy the monitor again from the website....which I did......he then told me to give him the new order number....he then went into my order and reset the price to the Black Friday sale price.

Then he said to check my e-mail and print out the RMA number and the printing label for UPS.

The problem was solved over the phone in about 15 minutes.

Not only that....the new monitor is being shipped free of charge and they sent it NEXT DAY...which means I will get it today.

They also paid to have the broken monitor shipped back to the RMA center , via UPS!

I could not believe have good the service was and that I did not have to pay for anything.

As soon as they the RMA center receives the broken monitor , I get the charge taken off my credit card.

I can not say enough about the service and the way they treated me....

Kudos to you Newegg....you are number 1 in my book :thumbsup:

+1 on Newegg. Been dealing with them for years. You can buy some stuff cheaper elsewhere but NE stands behind everything they sell no matter what the price.

Newegg is good, I would also buy from TigerDirect, their main warhouse is in Chicago, a 2 hour drive from my house. I normally get the item next day on a 4-5 day shipping cost ;)

Wow...nice experience! They haven't all been good with me and the Egg, but the times when they are good it is exceptional.

I'm the same, I have always used NewEgg, And ZipZoomFly when Newegg tends to be out of stock of something. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom