System Pics

Status
Not open for further replies.
685917_22_full.jpg

685917_17_full.jpg

685917_19_full.jpg

Just because I felt like posting it again in this new thread. I got to put all the pics together instead of taking two posts as well. I added the bamboo plany lately too. :)

Braingoo, when will you post the benchmarks of that beast? I'm anxiously awaiting, living vicariously through someone else's system that I can't afford :)

Its a small apartment everything is right next to the computer!
Lol that's a hilarious statement. Man I gotta get my pictures scanned in! unfortunately I only have pics of the case mod job and not the before or after plugged in lol stupid me. I need a digi cam anyway would make life easier. I'll get pics when my main computer is finished and my secondary with TV tuner is all set up :D

EDIT: Those are undoubtedly some maroon panties :p

Nice Case there OGrFREAK. I that middle circle with the different colors on em. I want a case that has a window on em....:p

Thanks, that's just a red/orange led fan on the side, most everything else is blue, like the fans in the back , the PSU, and the 6800 has blue leds on it, the front door has a blue circle surrounded by red leds that turn on when the comp is processing.

P.S. it's a raidmax diablo case, although it looks more like a scorpio. I bought it without a box.

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by killians45
yes, they must be panties. I zoomed in on it and digitaly enhanced them
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LOFL

lol quotin a quote, but I agree ag3 I was thinkin the same thing when I saw that post hahahaha :D

Nubius said:
lol quotin a quote, but I agree ag3 I was thinkin the same thing when I saw that post hahahaha :D

oops did i stir up something here? sorry braingoo.

well jolancer it wasn't your fault it was just an observation...but Killian went and digitally enhanced the photo so that's pretty funny :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom