PROJECT : Kill Kitty (Now with nude pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What exactly was overheating?
The system temp was over heating. The heat sorce is the video card. That puts out a lot of heat.

Have you fixed up the power cables yet?

No. In the process of doing so. I am waiting for PC Case Gear to set some stock in of 8pin ATX Extension Cable 30cm Sleeved before i do any thing about the rest of the cable management. And in the mean time if I can locate some small SATA Cables, that will be nice
1 found some 10cm sata cables, but I know that that length is not going to be enough.

just go windows 7 on it now. Currently installing the rest of my apps and games. When I get home tonight, I will check out how it runs.

First impressions is that i runs a lot smoother, and it since it's 64 bit, it nice to be using the full 6Gb Ram.
I am still waiting for one of my 2Gb DDR II modules to come back.

Since your buying a new power supply you should buy a more reputable brand.

Ive never heard of GMC. Better not to risk it.

Edit: I was toooo late.

Since your buying a new power supply you should buy a more reputable brand.

Ive never heard of GMC. Better not to risk it.

Edit: I was toooo late.

Actually, if you read this thread on the last page,
http://www.techist.com/forums/f77/video-card-testing-software-220652/index4.html

It was the motherboard. I spend about 2 weeks swapping and changing parts. In the end, it turned that the motherboard was the only thing that i had not replaced.

I got the holidays coming up. So I am going to work on the cable management and finish off the paint work.

I was just curious why you chose a GMC power supply out of all the choices.
Same factory as Cooler Master with out the Cooler Master Price Tag.

Same can be said about their GMC cases. Most of the GMC case has ve that cooler master look to them. But they are not cooler master.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom