CD-ROM Drive Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
Meaning you want to put a window in your CD-Rom to watch the CD spin or something of that sort? You might try

www.casemodgod.com

They have tons of useful mods. And I mean USEFUL ones such as a Test PSU, and even instructions on how to properly use a multimeter and stuff.

i've been to that site i just never noticed the cd rom window how-to. i am finding the window material as soon as i get done posting the reply.

I think that cd-rom how-to might be somewhat new. Might be why you missed it. Because when I made my test PSU using that site I didn't see it then either. Let me know how your mod goes and good luck :D

I've done that before.. it's not hard so here at the intructions:

Items needed:
cd-rom
jewel case
dremel
rubber cement (or something of the sort that will glue plastic to metal)

Yea so basically cut your shape out with the dremel, cut out the shape in the jewel case, then glue the cut out peice of plastic inside the cdrom using the cement... then put something heavy on top to make it stick better..

Hope ya liked my guide!

lol awesome guide demalii! Thats basically all that how-to says, either a dremel or a jigsaw...I had to use a jigsaw on my case cause I don't have a dremel and that sh!t is LOUD as all ungodly hell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom