Printer!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

gizmo90

In Runtime
yo guys....srry if this is the rong forum....u know u c magazines, books, handouts, etc., wat kind of printers print all those pages out???? becuz wen i print somethan its sort of grainy rite.....but in a magazine its awesome....its not grainy at all.....is it becuz its glossy paper????? Thanxxxxxx.....srry DUMB Q!;)

BTW....ink prices suck!:( i want to get a BULK ink feed system!:D :cool:

photopaper has ability to dry out droplets of ink the moment they are sprinkled.

plus it as well depends, how much DPI prinitng you are using, as if you require that magazine looking thing to be printed out, set your printer @ 1200 dpi

and also, use photo paper.

but u wont be able to print out more than 10-14 prints (a4 size paper).

canon has best printing technology i believe.

gizmo90 said:
BTW....ink prices suck!:( i want to get a BULK ink feed system!:D :cool:
Get yourself a Laser Printer. They are coming down in price all the time and they are cheaper to run. Look around in the papers, you might have some one trying to get rid of older model. And if you are only going to be using it for School Work, then you can live with out colour.

I have been getting by with B/W Laser Printing for about 10 years now. At it reallly good that I only need to change the toner once a year (and then some)

You are right about ink prices. I have my little HP 3550 which i am debating the following :-
* Do I buy new ink tanks when it runs out?
or
* Do I buy a new printer instead?

ar laser printers fast?????? ohh BTW i think the laser would be a good idea 4 my dad becuz he homeskools us and he makes up all ur wksht. in B&W.....he prints a lot though and he gets ticked becuz ink prices SUCK! ill tell him about it! thanxxxx! :D:D

Most of the information above has been about the printers that you would probably have at home or in a small/medium size office. I have a friend that has a print shop (does everything from flyers, to church bulletins, to booklets, to magazines, etc.) and the equipment he has is a lot more elaborate (and larger in size) to handle all those printing types.

It is possible to have magazine type printing (even glossy) with home printers, but they would be extremely slow in contrast with the commercial ones and expensive when it comes to the paper and ink.

Dave :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom