So i bought a 5870...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow....talk about video power.....because 3 GTX 285's are alot of video power.....Geeze.

I am thinking of getting a 2nd GTX 260 XFX Black Edition to run in SLI....that way I can still crank everything and still run at 1920X1050

I have never run SLI before.....but at this resolution....it is time!

Congrats on your new purchase.

Congrats. I was wondering the same thing as trot.

Waiting on Vantage scores...

FS slightly used and abused gtx285 x 3.

Nah, not abused at all. I mainly just wanted to go back down to a single card. Gave up on waiting for a 5970 and newegg finally got xfx 5870s back in stock so i jumped on one. The main reason i switched though is i plan on selling the 30" dell and getting 3 new 24" mons for eyefinity.

I've thought about buying a couple of 5870's but I just can't quite force myself yet :D

Can't wait to see some benchmark numbers and a pic or 2 of your Eyefinity setup when you get the 3-24" screens :thumbsup:

NOICE! I ought to just postpone my duaol 4870's and pick up a 5870.. :D

The hardware junkies are at it again! I just picked up an OCZ Vertax SSD for $100 (after $30 rebate).. Still a good deal.. Just gotta get a darn holder for it now.. :\

I've thought about buying a couple of 5870's but I just can't quite force myself yet :D

Can't wait to see some benchmark numbers and a pic or 2 of your Eyefinity setup when you get the 3-24" screens :thumbsup:

Ya, i'm in the process of trying to find monitors. You'd be suprised how hard it is to find a 24" monitor with a swivel mount and display port. So far the only thing i have found that fits the bill is the dell 24" but they're 500+ each :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom