Quick reply, new post or editing is all screwed up....

Status
Not open for further replies.

-RockMan-

Banned
Like the title says I have been having problems withit since 9:50pm lastnight.
I can not do a quick reply if I do it asks me to log on again about 3 times in a row.
I cannot edit my posts at all due to the same problem I stated above.
If I try to post a new reply it says I am banned ?

Does anyone on staff who manages the site know what is going on ?
I mainly use IE8, I tried firefox 3.5 but I still get the same problems so there must be a site glitch up thats happening.

Sorry but this is all you. I have no issues at all with anything you mention. I have used Firefox, Chrome, Safari and IE8 all with no problems. This is not a site issue.

I don't use cookies on sites except on gmail.com, reason being I don't like being constantly logged on to message boards where people who might access my pc can cause problems when I am not there.

Also mak I don't use the quick logon I've been using the main logon at the top sites page and I still have problems.
I tried this with my mothers computer and I stll get the same glitch.

Mike you dont seem to understand, THAT is the logon that is having issues. It DOES NOT set the cookies. Read the topics i linked to. That is NOT the main logon. That IS the quick logon.

use the login at the top of the page, log in. click box "remember me" and then exit your browser, restart browser.
come back to tech-forums, and you will not be logged in.

From the very first post of the 2nd topic. Sound familiar?

It is not something we control. It is something with the skin as said several times since the skin was installed. This is not the first time it was brought up and everytime it is the same answer.

I don't use cookies on sites except on gmail.com, reason being I don't like being constantly logged on to message boards where people who might access my pc can cause problems when I am not there.

Also mak I don't use the quick logon I've been using the main logon at the top sites page and I still have problems.
I tried this with my mothers computer and I stll get the same glitch.

simple concept. Use cookies, and have your browser auto-delete them when you exit it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom