Deciding on a monitor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yami

Lady Techie
I've finally managed to save enough to get a decent monitor for xmas, currently trying to decide between these two:

Fujitsu Siemens Amilo XL3220T 22" Wide Multimedia LCD: Amazon.co.uk: Electronics & Photo (actually £150)

LG Flatron W2261V 22" Widescreen LCD Monitor [W2261V] 22" LCD

They are very similar, but I much prefer the look of the Fujitsu and the two HDMI ports. However I can't tell if it has 3.5mm out, which while not absolutely essential would make things easier for me.
I don't know anything about the quality of the Fujitsu (or any Fujitsu products tbh), but I have seen that LG before and it is very nice.

They're essentially identical in price, about £150, so if anyone knows of any 1080p monitors with DVI and HDMI (and 3.5mm out) in that rough price range, please tell me of them :)

Thanks for any help

Have read it, but thanks :) It got me as far as either of those two monitors.

Hmm, well if it were me, i'd go with the LG. Mostly because i have seen some LG HDTV's and they look pretty good. I've never heard of Fujitsu as far as monitors go, but i dont think their cameras are that good.

LG is a good brand. I have personally seen what their LED TV's can do and WOW. Given the choice, i would go for the better known brand. The last thing i heard from Fujitsu was a fork lift that i used at a job before. XD

Seimens is a different aspect of the company. That is the "Green" part. Seimens is known for trying to use electrical powered cars and motorcycles. They had OCC build them a electric motorcycle. I heard of Seimens before. They are more energy efficent things. Fujitsu has many different aspect as a whole. I know that forklifts is one aspect outside of the Seimens part as those cant be driven on Electricity. Not the sized ones i was driving. To heavy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom