My computer is frustrating.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ben2the4th

In Runtime
I got my computer from Cyber Power Inc. and I have had it for less than a year. Every time I play a game it will restart within half an hour. Sometimes it restarts when im listening to music and sometimes when im simply typing a word document. It restarts randomly. The longest i kept it running for was 2 days and thats it. One time i even had to restart the computer 7 times. It's really really annoying. Anyone got suggestions. Any!

Scan for spyware and virusse, install latest video drivers and check your memory for errorst with memtest86+.

What are your system specification?

This could be true that the wires aren't together correctly, but ive tightened them as much as possible. Every once in a while i get a screen that says that the power connectors arent connected to the radeon. I connect them but it starts restarting again.

one of my mobo's had a wierd intermittent fauld where it only turned on sometimes almost without any pattern - wierd...........

rt click my computer, properties, advanced, startup recovery, and remove the check from restart after system failure so we can get an error.

Most of the time it is the power supply not having enough watts for the random restarts. Work with any other OS? always been like this? Did u ever reinstall?

I think it may be overheat. It happens ESPECIALLY when playing games, but every once in awhile in normal apps. Thinking of the amount of heat a stressed graphic card puts out. Usually a computer will lock up when this happens, but if its set to restart automatically then thats the problem. Try running with the case open and a fan set near it.

Like this:

extreme-cooling.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom