Liquid Cooling Complete Kit

Status
Not open for further replies.

geforce8800

Banned
can someone help me to find a decent complete liquid cooling kit for 1156 socket? gonna OC i5 on Asus p7p55D-E PRO @ 3.0+Ghz as possible but I need to maintain the heat as low as possible.

current location United Kingdom

for 3ghz you really don't need water cooling, I'd just go with a higher end air cooler. either a true120 or a megahalems

obviously if he is looking into a complete liquid cooling kit price isnt that much of an issue.. but whatever... if that is too expensive look into a sunbeam core contact freezer, but i'm not sure if it supports 1156 yet..

Well yeah, he was looking to shell out money, but regardless of that fact, I'd prefer to try to save him money. :p I go with what you need to pay to get what you want.

Yeah I see your point. In my experience though when you overclock and try to set a limit.. you end up wanting more speed :p Lol thats how it has been for me at least. So I figure regardless of what limit you set why not get something upfront that will allow for expansion later.

1. thanks for your replies but the reason why i need liquid cooling is 1st gonna try it to OC to 3.xGhz then gonna slowly speed up more.

2. sunbeam core contact freezer can not be found o_O i tried overclocers/novatech i couldnt find it is there any link for this cooler UK one not abroad coz that takes too long. also sunbeam does not support 1156 socket

This is out of stock at the moment but I'm sure they have more coming in. It will easily allow you to get to 3GHz+. You'll also need to buy a 120mm fan.
Thermalright Ultra-120 Extreme Rev.C (Socket 1366 / 775 / AM2 / AM2+ / AM3) [] Cooling CPU Coolers

This cooler has already been mentioned. You'll need to buy a 120mm fan for this also.
Prolimatech Megahalem Rev B CPU Cooler (Socket 775/1156/1366) [] Cooling CPU Coolers

This cooler comes with fans :D
Noctua NH-U12P SE2 Dual Fan Quiet CPU Cooler (LGA1366/LGA1156/LGA775/AM2/AM2+/AM3) [] Cooling CPU Coolers

If you go with the Thermalright I suggest you check out this video on lapping. It will help you get the most performance possible :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom